Amon T. FerryM.D.
- Sports Medicine
Amon T. Ferry is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with extensive training in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
Dr. Ferry is originally from Illinois and relocated to Phoenix with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys hiking and playing golf and when in the office he likes to treat his patients like family. Utilizing a shared decision making model, Dr. Ferry will discuss your diagnosis and various treatment options. While Dr. Ferry is an expert in knee and shoulder problems, he feels that you are the expert in your body and together you will come up with a treatment plan.
Dr. Ferry has extensive training in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and the care of injured athletes. While in Boston, he worked with the New England Patriots, the Boston Red Sox, and the Boston Bruins and helped care for their players.
Dr. Ferry is trained in cutting-edge, minimally invasive techniques and specializes in arthroscopic procedures such as rotator cuff repair, knee ligament reconstruction, and cartilage restoration. He has been very active in research and has published on a variety of topics such as knee ligament reconstruction and rotator cuff surgery in both orthopedic journals and text books.
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Arthroscopic Association of North America (AANA)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- FELLOWSHIP: Harvard Sports Medicine Service, Boston, MA Sports medicine and shoulder
- RESIDENT TRAINING: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgery
- MEDICAL DEGREE: Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL